My top 10 favorite sights and must sees in Paris, include:
9. Louvre for the Mona Lisa. She is worth the hype. Since we went on a Friday afternoon in early March, the crowds were not bad and we enjoyed seeing one of the most talked about pieces of art, in person. We even got a selfie with her.
8. Sacre Couer. The view of the city was expansive and it was fun to walk through Montmartre.
6. The Seine. Walking along the Seine, especially at sunset was magical. Each bridge had it’s own personality and while the water was brown, there was life on each bank, and so many things happening along the path. It was great people watching, too.
5. Arc du Triomphe. Due to the proximity to our hotel, we got to visit the Arc several times, but I’m so glad that we got to climb to the top and soak in the view before we left. This was one of my favorite views of the Eiffel Tower too.
4. Notre Dame. Hearing the church choir and walking around the Notre Dame is something I could do hundreds of times. I noticed new things everytime and enjoyed seeing the grounds at different times of the day, too.
- Sainte Chappelle We saved the best site-seeing for our last day in Paris and I’m so glad we made time to see this jewel before leaving Paris. The department of Justice obscures the church from the street so I think this can be easily misleading and not seen, unless you go inside. We were amazed by the walls of stained glass and so impressed. This is easily the number one thing I will continue to recommend to everyone visiting Paris!