I was inspired by Julia’s Liebster Award responses to write more about “if I could live anywhere”….
1. What were you doing immediately before this? Watching True Blood
2. If you could live somewhere other than where you live, where would it be? I like your answer, but I’d love to live in New Zealand while Mr. F learns to be a winemaker!
3. What’s a profession you secretly wish you could have? I’m going to copy Amelia. I think an international wine importer would be amazing otherwise I’m pretty happy with my career. As a kid I would have said a vet or a doctor!
4. What was the last movie you saw in the theater? I saw Star Trek in May.
5. What’s for dinner tonight? Last night, we went to happy hour and had mini burgers, poutine and salad. Tonight, Mr. F’s going to make steak!
6. Did you go to college? What was your major and would you have done it differently? I went to Whitman. I would have picked an easier major than Environmental Studies-Biology. I probably would have taken a lot of the same classes but perhaps taken more ballet and history.
8. Do you want to have any (more) kids? I’m looking forward to being an aunt. I love toddlers especially Julia’s and Kelli’s.
9. What is your favorite physical feature about yourself? My long fingers
10. What’s your favorite personality trait about yourself? I’m similar to Julia but my favorite trait is that I can talk to anyone.
11. Beach or mountains? Both! However, I really missed the mountains when I lived in Chicago.
I would love to live in New Zealand. We had family friends that moved to New Zealand when I was in elementary school, then there were the phenomenal scenes from the Lord of the Rings trilogy, why wouldn’t I want to visit and potentially live there? I really think Mr. F would enjoy going to Viticulture school in New Zealand too! 🙂